6 new talents and 3 new clients within the agency!
The independent agency Seenk has just integrated 6 new managers to reinforce its commercial, strategic planning and creative divisions. With these arrivals, the agency is accelerating its expertise in brand activation, content, identity creation and UX design. In addition to this reinforcement, the agency is continuing its deployment by signing three new clients this year: Dassault Aviation, to modernise and reinforce its identity; CNES, to develop its public identity; and Ardian, to overhaul its digital communication.
6 new arrivals in the agency, which now has 30 employees!
Commercial division :
* After 6 years with Lonsdale, Coline Naudi joined the Seenk team as a client manager. She has specialised in transformation projects and sustainability issues.
* Briac de Fouchier, new account manager, also strengthens the sales team. He spent 7 years at Kikaya managing large-scale communication campaigns (Etam, Mylan, Bouygues Construction, Samsung, Henkel).
Creation Unit :
* Élodie Bonnefoi einforces the Seenk creative team as art director. She was previously at Havas Paris where she worked with major brands on 360° projects, mixing branding, advertising, corporate, social media and event activations.
* For the first time, the agency has a copywriter with Aurélien Jalabert. He has already helped Quitoque, VINCI, Weekendesk, Solocal, Manomano and FDJ to define their tone of voice and key messages.
Strategic Planning Unit :
* Clément Pocquet takes the lead of strategic planning. Previously at Saguez & Partners and Dragon Rouge, he has a global design experience (real estate, retail, offices, mobility, branding). He is also in charge of developing the agency's co-creative offer.
* Baptiste Fougeray, new strategic planner, joins the agency after an experience at W where he notably accompanied the Accor group, Transdev and the CNAM on positioning and new uses in a changing world.
3 new key accounts at the agency...
The agency announces the award of 3 new long-term support projects. Dassault Aviation on the issue of modernising and strengthening its identity elements to reflect the excellence and the high standards of the French flagship. TheCNES (the 'French NASA') to help them reach the mainstream. Finally Ardian, one of the world's leading private equity firms, for the redesign of its digital communication.